is the top priority when sledding
Recommended equipment when tobogganing:
- Ski Helmet
- Ski goggles with a bright disc
- warm gloves
- warm winter clothing
- sturdy shoes (hiking boots, winter boots with non-slip sole)
- Please use no ski boots!
- always sit on the toboggan, never lying on your stomach!
- Keep the seat of your sled dry and free of snow!
- always drive on sight!
- always be ready to brake (and brake in time)!
- never stop on blind spots!
- in case of a fall leave the toboggan run immediately!
- Always sledding on the toboggan run -
NEVER ON THE SKI SLOPE!